Tinashe has recently dropped a 15-track project titled Nightride as the first piece to the Joyride album that is expected to release in 2017. An accompanying visual to Nightride (featured above) gives a vivid insight to Tinashe’s artistry as she is, indisputably, a game changer in the new era of R&B. The presence of her underground roots can still be felt in her work despite this being the second full-length project released under RCA, and her lyrics continuously reflect independence, taking control, and the mystical powers of a baddass woman.
Upon the release of Nightride on November 4th, Tinashe went to Twitter to express what the project means to her:
This is the beginning of the journey, one puzzle piece that makes me who I am both as an artist and a human. Being human is about embracing the many different sides of you rather than trying to limit, label, or box yourself in…Nightride is an expression of that duality.
Nightride is currently available for purchase on iTunes and for streaming on Apple Music, Spotify, and Tidal. Listen + Share.
- INTERVIEW: BAD PERCEPTION BY OGEMDI OBIWURU + WILL BRAD - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: JOHANNA ALBA, MENSWEAR DESIGNER + ENTREPRENEUR - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ASVP NAIL BAR BY VICTORIA NGUYEN - August 6, 2017
- BEHIND THE BRAND: ADORNED BY CHI EMPOWERS THE LIFESTYLES OF MISFITS AND MAGICAL GIRLS - July 30, 2017
- BEE RADIANT WITH THIS 100% ORGANIC FACE OIL BY VERNAL BEAUTY - July 30, 2017
- KEHLANI UNITES AND GIVES BACK TO LOCAL COMMUNITIES DURING HER SWEETSEXYSAVAGE TOUR - July 18, 2017
- INTERVIEW: FRIDAY BY FRIDAY OPENS UP AND GETS REAL WITH SEASON 6 COLLECTION - June 18, 2017
- IN THE MEDIA: NEW MUSIC FROM JHENE AIKO, SZA, H.E.R., BRI STEVES + JOYCE WRICE - June 18, 2017
- THE MORNING POWER ROUTINE - June 11, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ARIEL BURNS, MODEL - June 4, 2017