Instagram has become such a big part of our lives that most of us probably check our Instagram feeds before we actually feed ourselves every morning… And for this reason, it’s important for us to be conscious of what we’re feeding our minds while browsing through it everyday.
So often, we may catch ourselves wondering, “Why do I even follow this person? Who really cares about this shit, though?”
Many of us may not even realize it, but the best way to eliminate the negative vibes we experience through our social media apps is to only follow people who post things that will inspire and uplift us…. It’s that easy!
One image is worth a thousand words and so instead of me telling you about all the positive accounts you could follow on Instagram that will feed you more like a bowl of organic fruit in the morning rather than a re-feeding of last night’s dinner due to a hangover, I’ll show you. Check them out above and follow some new people today.
- AUDIOVISUAL: AZIA X PULL UP ON YA - September 17, 2017
- CRUISING IN PHILLY WITH PENNY SKATEBOARDS - September 17, 2017
- INTERVIEW: TAPZ, NEW ZEALAND BASED RAPPER/PRODUCER INTRODUCES US TO “NOIR R&B” MUSIC - September 3, 2017
- SUNDAY VIEWS: HIKARI COSMETICS - September 3, 2017
- SUNDAY VIEWS: RUMI X, AN ECO-CONSCIOUS YOGA + ACTIVEWEAR LINE MADE FROM COFFEE GRINDS - August 27, 2017
- INTERVIEW: BAD PERCEPTION BY OGEMDI OBIWURU + WILL BRAD - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: JHOANNA ALBA, MENSWEAR DESIGNER + ENTREPRENEUR - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ASVP NAIL BAR BY VICTORIA NGUYEN - August 6, 2017
- BEHIND THE BRAND: ADORNED BY CHI EMPOWERS THE LIFESTYLES OF MISFITS AND MAGICAL GIRLS - July 30, 2017
- BEE RADIANT WITH THIS 100% ORGANIC FACE OIL BY VERNAL BEAUTY - July 30, 2017