ILY Mag is a magazine about love created by Erika Ramirez. The digital mag includes original stories written by a team of raw, talented contributors about their experiences in love and relationships. Not so much of the, “We fell in love and lived happily ever after,” type of love stories one may expect from its title, but more real and honest insights into the vulnerability of love at a young age. Stories about navigating through heartbreak and learning to accept unexpected changes, both good and bad.
I’ve been reading this publication since its launch about a year ago and it’s one of the best conceptual publications I’ve ever come across. Erika Ramirez is a writer and editor that I really enjoy following and she’s become a true inspiration to me. Her creativity and passion are obvious and translates into her projects well; which allows them to stand out in a crowded world of endless digital content.
Check out ILY Mag’s latest digital cover story featuring Keke Palmer and get lost in all of the previously published articles. Follow Erika Ramirez’ work on Twitter @3rika.
- INTERVIEW: FRIDAY BY FRIDAY OPENS UP AND GETS REAL WITH SEASON 6 COLLECTION - June 18, 2017
- IN THE MEDIA: NEW MUSIC FROM JHENE AIKO, SZA, H.E.R., BRI STEVES + JOYCE WRICE - June 18, 2017
- THE MORNING POWER ROUTINE - June 11, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ARIEL BURNS, MODEL - June 4, 2017
- MAKING DREAMS AND REAL LIFE ALIGN WITH PHOTOGRAPHER, CATHALYSE - May 28, 2017
- LISTEN: SVGSZN PLAYLIST - May 21, 2017
- AZTEC SECRET’S INDIAN HEALING CLAY: THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL (+ 100% NATURAL) FACIAL - May 7, 2017
- INTERVIEW: HOW TO BE EVERYTHING WITH AUTHOR + MULTIPOTENTIALITE, EMILIE WAPNICK - April 30, 2017
- #THC: A HIGHER PERSPECTIVE - April 23, 2017
- DEAR LANEY X LA VIE EN ROSE FASHION SHOW - April 16, 2017