IN THE MEDIA is a column where we round up enlightening, entertaining, and inspiring content we’ve recently consumed from other sources.
Jhené Aiko’s IRL interview, How Jhené Aiko Became A Maniac, with Rob Markman from Genius.com. While meeting up at Luxe Lingerie shop in Beverly Hills, she discusses her latest single “Maniac,” her creative process, and how she’s no longer worried about boxing herself in by trying to please the world. VIEW ORIGINAL ARTICLE HERE.
Dealing With “Change Casualties” in Your Relationships for Growth is an article published on Quirktastic — a media outlet for quirky millennials and creative entrepreneurs of color. This piece discusses how one creative processes change and gets through hard times, and although she has no final answers to her questions she stays optimistic and hopeful for resolution in the future. READ IT HERE.
But Who Prays For Kidada? A thoughtful story published on The Reign XY — an online publication for fellowship and upliftment amongst millennial women of color. The article is all about the life and accomplishments of Kidada Jones, who lost both her best friend (Aaliyah) and fiancé (Tupac) within a matter of years. READ IT HERE.
- INTERVIEW: FRIDAY BY FRIDAY OPENS UP AND GETS REAL WITH SEASON 6 COLLECTION - June 18, 2017
- IN THE MEDIA: NEW MUSIC FROM JHENE AIKO, SZA, H.E.R., BRI STEVES + JOYCE WRICE - June 18, 2017
- THE MORNING POWER ROUTINE - June 11, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ARIEL BURNS, MODEL - June 4, 2017
- MAKING DREAMS AND REAL LIFE ALIGN WITH PHOTOGRAPHER, CATHALYSE - May 28, 2017
- LISTEN: SVGSZN PLAYLIST - May 21, 2017
- AZTEC SECRET’S INDIAN HEALING CLAY: THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL (+ 100% NATURAL) FACIAL - May 7, 2017
- INTERVIEW: HOW TO BE EVERYTHING WITH AUTHOR + MULTIPOTENTIALITE, EMILIE WAPNICK - April 30, 2017
- #THC: A HIGHER PERSPECTIVE - April 23, 2017
- DEAR LANEY X LA VIE EN ROSE FASHION SHOW - April 16, 2017