This past week Tori Kelly released her latest single, “Nobody Love” on iTunes. Any fan of Tori Kelly knows how genuine and dedicated of an artist she is. (She writes, plays the guitar, has an amazing voice and contagiously positive, beautiful energy!) Not only is she super talented with making music and performing on stage, but she delivers the visuals for her music in such a creative way.
The official lyric video that was released with “Nobody Love” was in collaboration with a different, unexpected artist that has an inspirational story as to how her brand of art became popular over the past 10 years.
Graffiti Artist, Jules Muck, started her career in NY before making her move to Venice, California. She was homeless, living out of her car, when she first went to Cali and saw it as an opportunity to paint on sidewalks. As told to the Santa Monica Daily Press, through this time in her life, she was able to meet people and make connections that led her to creating some of her best work.
Since then, Jules Muck has been able to build up her brand and get commissioned for doing the same thing she used to get arrested for — paint. According to SMDP, Muck considers the money she earns as means to support the creation of her art; she finds value in it as it allows her to live and keep creating… But it is not her motive.
Like every great artist, Muck has her signature pieces. She creates green faces that stand out amongst just about any background and she has a individualistic style that can instantly be identified to be hers. Her genuine desire to paint, create and share her messages shines ultra bright through her work, and I can’t wait to see more of her projects in the future.
- AUDIOVISUAL: AZIA X PULL UP ON YA - September 17, 2017
- CRUISING IN PHILLY WITH PENNY SKATEBOARDS - September 17, 2017
- INTERVIEW: TAPZ, NEW ZEALAND BASED RAPPER/PRODUCER INTRODUCES US TO “NOIR R&B” MUSIC - September 3, 2017
- SUNDAY VIEWS: HIKARI COSMETICS - September 3, 2017
- SUNDAY VIEWS: RUMI X, AN ECO-CONSCIOUS YOGA + ACTIVEWEAR LINE MADE FROM COFFEE GRINDS - August 27, 2017
- INTERVIEW: BAD PERCEPTION BY OGEMDI OBIWURU + WILL BRAD - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: JHOANNA ALBA, MENSWEAR DESIGNER + ENTREPRENEUR - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ASVP NAIL BAR BY VICTORIA NGUYEN - August 6, 2017
- BEHIND THE BRAND: ADORNED BY CHI EMPOWERS THE LIFESTYLES OF MISFITS AND MAGICAL GIRLS - July 30, 2017
- BEE RADIANT WITH THIS 100% ORGANIC FACE OIL BY VERNAL BEAUTY - July 30, 2017