This past week Tori Kelly released her latest single, “Nobody Love” on iTunes. Any fan of Tori Kelly knows how genuine and dedicated of an artist she is. (She writes, plays the guitar, has an amazing voice and contagiously positive, beautiful energy!) Not only is she super talented with making music and performing on stage, but she delivers the visuals for her music in such a creative way.
The official lyric video that was released with “Nobody Love” was in collaboration with a different, unexpected artist that has an inspirational story as to how her brand of art became popular over the past 10 years.
Graffiti Artist, Jules Muck, started her career in NY before making her move to Venice, California. She was homeless, living out of her car, when she first went to Cali and saw it as an opportunity to paint on sidewalks. As told to the Santa Monica Daily Press, through this time in her life, she was able to meet people and make connections that led her to creating some of her best work.
Since then, Jules Muck has been able to build up her brand and get commissioned for doing the same thing she used to get arrested for — paint. According to SMDP, Muck considers the money she earns as means to support the creation of her art; she finds value in it as it allows her to live and keep creating… But it is not her motive.
Like every great artist, Muck has her signature pieces. She creates green faces that stand out amongst just about any background and she has a individualistic style that can instantly be identified to be hers. Her genuine desire to paint, create and share her messages shines ultra bright through her work, and I can’t wait to see more of her projects in the future.
- INTERVIEW: FRIDAY BY FRIDAY OPENS UP AND GETS REAL WITH SEASON 6 COLLECTION - June 18, 2017
- IN THE MEDIA: NEW MUSIC FROM JHENE AIKO, SZA, H.E.R., BRI STEVES + JOYCE WRICE - June 18, 2017
- THE MORNING POWER ROUTINE - June 11, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ARIEL BURNS, MODEL - June 4, 2017
- MAKING DREAMS AND REAL LIFE ALIGN WITH PHOTOGRAPHER, CATHALYSE - May 28, 2017
- LISTEN: SVGSZN PLAYLIST - May 21, 2017
- AZTEC SECRET’S INDIAN HEALING CLAY: THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL (+ 100% NATURAL) FACIAL - May 7, 2017
- INTERVIEW: HOW TO BE EVERYTHING WITH AUTHOR + MULTIPOTENTIALITE, EMILIE WAPNICK - April 30, 2017
- #THC: A HIGHER PERSPECTIVE - April 23, 2017
- DEAR LANEY X LA VIE EN ROSE FASHION SHOW - April 16, 2017