Justine Skye has recently dropped a new EP titled, 8 Ounces. The singer/songwriter from Brooklyn has been in a lane of her own since her debut project Everyday Living that dropped back in 2012. She paved her own way by establishing a fan base through her alluring sense of style that surfaced on countless Tumblr blogs. Pair this with her determination to make her Dreams and Real Life Align, Justine has become a favorite on the lists of many music and pop culture enthusiasts.
Over the past couple of years she has hit major pinnacles like headlining her own tours and performing at major festivals and events… We have a feeling she’s just getting started.
Check out 8 Ounces for a compilation of songs that you’re sure to have on repeat this week. Available for streaming on all major streaming outlets and for purchase on iTunes here.
- AUDIOVISUAL: AZIA X PULL UP ON YA - September 17, 2017
- CRUISING IN PHILLY WITH PENNY SKATEBOARDS - September 17, 2017
- INTERVIEW: TAPZ, NEW ZEALAND BASED RAPPER/PRODUCER INTRODUCES US TO “NOIR R&B” MUSIC - September 3, 2017
- SUNDAY VIEWS: HIKARI COSMETICS - September 3, 2017
- SUNDAY VIEWS: RUMI X, AN ECO-CONSCIOUS YOGA + ACTIVEWEAR LINE MADE FROM COFFEE GRINDS - August 27, 2017
- INTERVIEW: BAD PERCEPTION BY OGEMDI OBIWURU + WILL BRAD - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: JHOANNA ALBA, MENSWEAR DESIGNER + ENTREPRENEUR - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ASVP NAIL BAR BY VICTORIA NGUYEN - August 6, 2017
- BEHIND THE BRAND: ADORNED BY CHI EMPOWERS THE LIFESTYLES OF MISFITS AND MAGICAL GIRLS - July 30, 2017
- BEE RADIANT WITH THIS 100% ORGANIC FACE OIL BY VERNAL BEAUTY - July 30, 2017