Justine Skye has recently dropped a new EP titled, 8 Ounces. The singer/songwriter from Brooklyn has been in a lane of her own since her debut project Everyday Living that dropped back in 2012. She paved her own way by establishing a fan base through her alluring sense of style that surfaced on countless Tumblr blogs. Pair this with her determination to make her Dreams and Real Life Align, Justine has become a favorite on the lists of many music and pop culture enthusiasts.
Over the past couple of years she has hit major pinnacles like headlining her own tours and performing at major festivals and events… We have a feeling she’s just getting started.
Check out 8 Ounces for a compilation of songs that you’re sure to have on repeat this week. Available for streaming on all major streaming outlets and for purchase on iTunes here.
- INTERVIEW: ASVP NAIL BAR BY VICTORIA NGUYEN - August 6, 2017
- BEHIND THE BRAND: ADORNED BY CHI EMPOWERS THE LIFESTYLES OF MISFITS AND MAGICAL GIRLS - July 30, 2017
- BEE RADIANT WITH THIS 100% ORGANIC FACE OIL BY VERNAL BEAUTY - July 30, 2017
- KEHLANI UNITES AND GIVES BACK TO LOCAL COMMUNITIES DURING HER SWEETSEXYSAVAGE TOUR - July 18, 2017
- INTERVIEW: FRIDAY BY FRIDAY OPENS UP AND GETS REAL WITH SEASON 6 COLLECTION - June 18, 2017
- IN THE MEDIA: NEW MUSIC FROM JHENE AIKO, SZA, H.E.R., BRI STEVES + JOYCE WRICE - June 18, 2017
- THE MORNING POWER ROUTINE - June 11, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ARIEL BURNS, MODEL - June 4, 2017
- MAKING DREAMS AND REAL LIFE ALIGN WITH PHOTOGRAPHER, CATHALYSE - May 28, 2017
- LISTEN: SVGSZN PLAYLIST - May 21, 2017