Justine Skye has recently dropped a new EP titled, 8 Ounces. The singer/songwriter from Brooklyn has been in a lane of her own since her debut project Everyday Living that dropped back in 2012. She paved her own way by establishing a fan base through her alluring sense of style that surfaced on countless Tumblr blogs. Pair this with her determination to make her Dreams and Real Life Align, Justine has become a favorite on the lists of many music and pop culture enthusiasts.
Over the past couple of years she has hit major pinnacles like headlining her own tours and performing at major festivals and events… We have a feeling she’s just getting started.
Check out 8 Ounces for a compilation of songs that you’re sure to have on repeat this week. Available for streaming on all major streaming outlets and for purchase on iTunes here.
- INTERVIEW: FRIDAY BY FRIDAY OPENS UP AND GETS REAL WITH SEASON 6 COLLECTION - June 18, 2017
- IN THE MEDIA: NEW MUSIC FROM JHENE AIKO, SZA, H.E.R., BRI STEVES + JOYCE WRICE - June 18, 2017
- THE MORNING POWER ROUTINE - June 11, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ARIEL BURNS, MODEL - June 4, 2017
- MAKING DREAMS AND REAL LIFE ALIGN WITH PHOTOGRAPHER, CATHALYSE - May 28, 2017
- LISTEN: SVGSZN PLAYLIST - May 21, 2017
- AZTEC SECRET’S INDIAN HEALING CLAY: THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL (+ 100% NATURAL) FACIAL - May 7, 2017
- INTERVIEW: HOW TO BE EVERYTHING WITH AUTHOR + MULTIPOTENTIALITE, EMILIE WAPNICK - April 30, 2017
- #THC: A HIGHER PERSPECTIVE - April 23, 2017
- DEAR LANEY X LA VIE EN ROSE FASHION SHOW - April 16, 2017