Kehlani ended her summer You Should Be Here Tour with a finale performance in Honolulu, Hawaii. While visiting the beautiful island her friend and very talented photographer/videographer, David Camarena, captured and edited the visuals for one of her most uplifting songs, “Alive.” When announcing the new video on Instagram, Kehlani expressed how the video was not scripted, planned, or budgeted. The moments were natural and reflective of the lifestyle she and her crew were living while on tour.
After selling out every show of the U.S. part of the YSBH Tour, Kehlani and the Tsunami Mob are now selling out their upcoming shows in Europe for this winter.
I still bump the You Should Be Here mixtape daily and I can’t wait to hear the new music she’s been working on. Check out the video for “Alive” above and check out more of her work at kehlanimusic.com.
- AUDIOVISUAL: AZIA X PULL UP ON YA - September 17, 2017
- CRUISING IN PHILLY WITH PENNY SKATEBOARDS - September 17, 2017
- INTERVIEW: TAPZ, NEW ZEALAND BASED RAPPER/PRODUCER INTRODUCES US TO “NOIR R&B” MUSIC - September 3, 2017
- SUNDAY VIEWS: HIKARI COSMETICS - September 3, 2017
- SUNDAY VIEWS: RUMI X, AN ECO-CONSCIOUS YOGA + ACTIVEWEAR LINE MADE FROM COFFEE GRINDS - August 27, 2017
- INTERVIEW: BAD PERCEPTION BY OGEMDI OBIWURU + WILL BRAD - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: JHOANNA ALBA, MENSWEAR DESIGNER + ENTREPRENEUR - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ASVP NAIL BAR BY VICTORIA NGUYEN - August 6, 2017
- BEHIND THE BRAND: ADORNED BY CHI EMPOWERS THE LIFESTYLES OF MISFITS AND MAGICAL GIRLS - July 30, 2017
- BEE RADIANT WITH THIS 100% ORGANIC FACE OIL BY VERNAL BEAUTY - July 30, 2017