Kehlani ended her summer You Should Be Here Tour with a finale performance in Honolulu, Hawaii. While visiting the beautiful island her friend and very talented photographer/videographer, David Camarena, captured and edited the visuals for one of her most uplifting songs, “Alive.” When announcing the new video on Instagram, Kehlani expressed how the video was not scripted, planned, or budgeted. The moments were natural and reflective of the lifestyle she and her crew were living while on tour.
After selling out every show of the U.S. part of the YSBH Tour, Kehlani and the Tsunami Mob are now selling out their upcoming shows in Europe for this winter.
I still bump the You Should Be Here mixtape daily and I can’t wait to hear the new music she’s been working on. Check out the video for “Alive” above and check out more of her work at kehlanimusic.com.
- INTERVIEW: FRIDAY BY FRIDAY OPENS UP AND GETS REAL WITH SEASON 6 COLLECTION - June 18, 2017
- IN THE MEDIA: NEW MUSIC FROM JHENE AIKO, SZA, H.E.R., BRI STEVES + JOYCE WRICE - June 18, 2017
- THE MORNING POWER ROUTINE - June 11, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ARIEL BURNS, MODEL - June 4, 2017
- MAKING DREAMS AND REAL LIFE ALIGN WITH PHOTOGRAPHER, CATHALYSE - May 28, 2017
- LISTEN: SVGSZN PLAYLIST - May 21, 2017
- AZTEC SECRET’S INDIAN HEALING CLAY: THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL (+ 100% NATURAL) FACIAL - May 7, 2017
- INTERVIEW: HOW TO BE EVERYTHING WITH AUTHOR + MULTIPOTENTIALITE, EMILIE WAPNICK - April 30, 2017
- #THC: A HIGHER PERSPECTIVE - April 23, 2017
- DEAR LANEY X LA VIE EN ROSE FASHION SHOW - April 16, 2017