I’ve recently come to the understanding that things really do work themselves out with time. I know it may seem cliché, but it’s true. I used to always want the answers; I always wanted to be able to define and explain everything I was going through because I didn’t like not knowing… But clarity is something that comes with time. Stepping back from situations to look at them from different perspectives… Letting shit ride… Feeling what you feel rather than trying to control your emotions… Waiting for the fog to clear on it’s own… Is a more peaceful way of achieving a clear understanding of any dilemma.
Here is a compilation of the songs I’ve been listening to the most throughout the past couple of weeks; songs that just say what it is and to me, reflect, the process of achieving clarity. Hope you enjoy it, XO.
confidently lost by sabrina claudio
mirrors by jhené aiko
love drought by beyoncé
home alone by joyce wrice
table by kehlani + little simz
facts by h.e.r.
naked by savannah dumetz
#bad4me by etta bond
know by syd
bad blood by nao
poet by bibi bourelly
- INTERVIEW: ASVP NAIL BAR BY VICTORIA NGUYEN - August 6, 2017
- BEHIND THE BRAND: ADORNED BY CHI EMPOWERS THE LIFESTYLES OF MISFITS AND MAGICAL GIRLS - July 30, 2017
- BEE RADIANT WITH THIS 100% ORGANIC FACE OIL BY VERNAL BEAUTY - July 30, 2017
- KEHLANI UNITES AND GIVES BACK TO LOCAL COMMUNITIES DURING HER SWEETSEXYSAVAGE TOUR - July 18, 2017
- INTERVIEW: FRIDAY BY FRIDAY OPENS UP AND GETS REAL WITH SEASON 6 COLLECTION - June 18, 2017
- IN THE MEDIA: NEW MUSIC FROM JHENE AIKO, SZA, H.E.R., BRI STEVES + JOYCE WRICE - June 18, 2017
- THE MORNING POWER ROUTINE - June 11, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ARIEL BURNS, MODEL - June 4, 2017
- MAKING DREAMS AND REAL LIFE ALIGN WITH PHOTOGRAPHER, CATHALYSE - May 28, 2017
- LISTEN: SVGSZN PLAYLIST - May 21, 2017