I’ve recently come to the understanding that things really do work themselves out with time. I know it may seem cliché, but it’s true. I used to always want the answers; I always wanted to be able to define and explain everything I was going through because I didn’t like not knowing… But clarity is something that comes with time. Stepping back from situations to look at them from different perspectives… Letting shit ride… Feeling what you feel rather than trying to control your emotions… Waiting for the fog to clear on it’s own… Is a more peaceful way of achieving a clear understanding of any dilemma.
Here is a compilation of the songs I’ve been listening to the most throughout the past couple of weeks; songs that just say what it is and to me, reflect, the process of achieving clarity. Hope you enjoy it, XO.
confidently lost by sabrina claudio
mirrors by jhené aiko
love drought by beyoncé
home alone by joyce wrice
table by kehlani + little simz
facts by h.e.r.
naked by savannah dumetz
#bad4me by etta bond
know by syd
bad blood by nao
poet by bibi bourelly
- AUDIOVISUAL: AZIA X PULL UP ON YA - September 17, 2017
- CRUISING IN PHILLY WITH PENNY SKATEBOARDS - September 17, 2017
- INTERVIEW: TAPZ, NEW ZEALAND BASED RAPPER/PRODUCER INTRODUCES US TO “NOIR R&B” MUSIC - September 3, 2017
- SUNDAY VIEWS: HIKARI COSMETICS - September 3, 2017
- SUNDAY VIEWS: RUMI X, AN ECO-CONSCIOUS YOGA + ACTIVEWEAR LINE MADE FROM COFFEE GRINDS - August 27, 2017
- INTERVIEW: BAD PERCEPTION BY OGEMDI OBIWURU + WILL BRAD - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: JHOANNA ALBA, MENSWEAR DESIGNER + ENTREPRENEUR - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ASVP NAIL BAR BY VICTORIA NGUYEN - August 6, 2017
- BEHIND THE BRAND: ADORNED BY CHI EMPOWERS THE LIFESTYLES OF MISFITS AND MAGICAL GIRLS - July 30, 2017
- BEE RADIANT WITH THIS 100% ORGANIC FACE OIL BY VERNAL BEAUTY - July 30, 2017