It’s officially time for fall shopping (best thing about life) and the new MTTM collection is everything the MOBs hoped it would be. Being one of the first street wear brands for women, launching back in 2004, Leah McSweeny’s Married to the MOB line remains in the closets of the baddest girls in the world. Limited edition pieces from each collection continuously become must-have, collectors items.
The Clermont twins were the face of MTTM’s fall 2015 campaign that was inspired by rebellious It Girls and back-to-school style. The collection consists of staple tees, activewear, crewnecks, jackets, dresses, sock, hats, and all of the fall street wear essentials. My favorite piece from this season is the Kids-inspired “Cool Girls” t-shirt because of how perfectly the 90’s classic film complements the MTTM brand and culture.
Check out some images from the fall look book below and visit the MTTM site to shop the collection!
- INTERVIEW: BAD PERCEPTION BY OGEMDI OBIWURU + WILL BRAD - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: JOHANNA ALBA, MENSWEAR DESIGNER + ENTREPRENEUR - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ASVP NAIL BAR BY VICTORIA NGUYEN - August 6, 2017
- BEHIND THE BRAND: ADORNED BY CHI EMPOWERS THE LIFESTYLES OF MISFITS AND MAGICAL GIRLS - July 30, 2017
- BEE RADIANT WITH THIS 100% ORGANIC FACE OIL BY VERNAL BEAUTY - July 30, 2017
- KEHLANI UNITES AND GIVES BACK TO LOCAL COMMUNITIES DURING HER SWEETSEXYSAVAGE TOUR - July 18, 2017
- INTERVIEW: FRIDAY BY FRIDAY OPENS UP AND GETS REAL WITH SEASON 6 COLLECTION - June 18, 2017
- IN THE MEDIA: NEW MUSIC FROM JHENE AIKO, SZA, H.E.R., BRI STEVES + JOYCE WRICE - June 18, 2017
- THE MORNING POWER ROUTINE - June 11, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ARIEL BURNS, MODEL - June 4, 2017