It’s officially time for fall shopping (best thing about life) and the new MTTM collection is everything the MOBs hoped it would be. Being one of the first street wear brands for women, launching back in 2004, Leah McSweeny’s Married to the MOB line remains in the closets of the baddest girls in the world. Limited edition pieces from each collection continuously become must-have, collectors items.
The Clermont twins were the face of MTTM’s fall 2015 campaign that was inspired by rebellious It Girls and back-to-school style. The collection consists of staple tees, activewear, crewnecks, jackets, dresses, sock, hats, and all of the fall street wear essentials. My favorite piece from this season is the Kids-inspired “Cool Girls” t-shirt because of how perfectly the 90’s classic film complements the MTTM brand and culture.
Check out some images from the fall look book below and visit the MTTM site to shop the collection!
- AUDIOVISUAL: AZIA X PULL UP ON YA - September 17, 2017
- CRUISING IN PHILLY WITH PENNY SKATEBOARDS - September 17, 2017
- INTERVIEW: TAPZ, NEW ZEALAND BASED RAPPER/PRODUCER INTRODUCES US TO “NOIR R&B” MUSIC - September 3, 2017
- SUNDAY VIEWS: HIKARI COSMETICS - September 3, 2017
- SUNDAY VIEWS: RUMI X, AN ECO-CONSCIOUS YOGA + ACTIVEWEAR LINE MADE FROM COFFEE GRINDS - August 27, 2017
- INTERVIEW: BAD PERCEPTION BY OGEMDI OBIWURU + WILL BRAD - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: JHOANNA ALBA, MENSWEAR DESIGNER + ENTREPRENEUR - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ASVP NAIL BAR BY VICTORIA NGUYEN - August 6, 2017
- BEHIND THE BRAND: ADORNED BY CHI EMPOWERS THE LIFESTYLES OF MISFITS AND MAGICAL GIRLS - July 30, 2017
- BEE RADIANT WITH THIS 100% ORGANIC FACE OIL BY VERNAL BEAUTY - July 30, 2017