It’s officially time for fall shopping (best thing about life) and the new MTTM collection is everything the MOBs hoped it would be. Being one of the first street wear brands for women, launching back in 2004, Leah McSweeny’s Married to the MOB line remains in the closets of the baddest girls in the world. Limited edition pieces from each collection continuously become must-have, collectors items.
The Clermont twins were the face of MTTM’s fall 2015 campaign that was inspired by rebellious It Girls and back-to-school style. The collection consists of staple tees, activewear, crewnecks, jackets, dresses, sock, hats, and all of the fall street wear essentials. My favorite piece from this season is the Kids-inspired “Cool Girls” t-shirt because of how perfectly the 90’s classic film complements the MTTM brand and culture.
Check out some images from the fall look book below and visit the MTTM site to shop the collection!
- INTERVIEW: FRIDAY BY FRIDAY OPENS UP AND GETS REAL WITH SEASON 6 COLLECTION - June 18, 2017
- IN THE MEDIA: NEW MUSIC FROM JHENE AIKO, SZA, H.E.R., BRI STEVES + JOYCE WRICE - June 18, 2017
- THE MORNING POWER ROUTINE - June 11, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ARIEL BURNS, MODEL - June 4, 2017
- MAKING DREAMS AND REAL LIFE ALIGN WITH PHOTOGRAPHER, CATHALYSE - May 28, 2017
- LISTEN: SVGSZN PLAYLIST - May 21, 2017
- AZTEC SECRET’S INDIAN HEALING CLAY: THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL (+ 100% NATURAL) FACIAL - May 7, 2017
- INTERVIEW: HOW TO BE EVERYTHING WITH AUTHOR + MULTIPOTENTIALITE, EMILIE WAPNICK - April 30, 2017
- #THC: A HIGHER PERSPECTIVE - April 23, 2017
- DEAR LANEY X LA VIE EN ROSE FASHION SHOW - April 16, 2017