I Love My Love is a compilation of spoken word poems written by Reyna “Biddy” Mays. Before releasing her first book, Reyna built up a loyal following via social media by using the power of words. She connects with many people by sharing her personal experiences; people find relatable comfort and inspiration through them.
I felt a sense of sisterly, unconditional love within the pages of I Love My Love. Certain poems reminded me of things I’ve been told by my sister on the days I hated myself the most and lost touch with who I am on the inside because of physical issues and changes/situations beyond my control.
This is more than just a book. It is a symbol of a conversation with someone who genuinely cares for you; one who continuously pushes you to put yourself back together after you’ve fallen apart. It’s filled with words that we all need to hear at some point in our lives, especially those of us who love hard.
I Love My Love is a timeless piece of literary art to add to any book collection and if you haven’t already, you can purchase it from Amazon.com. An audio version of I Love My Love is also available on Apple Music.
Stay up to date with future projects from Reyna Mays by following her @ReynaBiddy.
- INTERVIEW: FRIDAY BY FRIDAY OPENS UP AND GETS REAL WITH SEASON 6 COLLECTION - June 18, 2017
- IN THE MEDIA: NEW MUSIC FROM JHENE AIKO, SZA, H.E.R., BRI STEVES + JOYCE WRICE - June 18, 2017
- THE MORNING POWER ROUTINE - June 11, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ARIEL BURNS, MODEL - June 4, 2017
- MAKING DREAMS AND REAL LIFE ALIGN WITH PHOTOGRAPHER, CATHALYSE - May 28, 2017
- LISTEN: SVGSZN PLAYLIST - May 21, 2017
- AZTEC SECRET’S INDIAN HEALING CLAY: THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL (+ 100% NATURAL) FACIAL - May 7, 2017
- INTERVIEW: HOW TO BE EVERYTHING WITH AUTHOR + MULTIPOTENTIALITE, EMILIE WAPNICK - April 30, 2017
- #THC: A HIGHER PERSPECTIVE - April 23, 2017
- DEAR LANEY X LA VIE EN ROSE FASHION SHOW - April 16, 2017