I Love My Love is a compilation of spoken word poems written by Reyna “Biddy” Mays. Before releasing her first book, Reyna built up a loyal following via social media by using the power of words. She connects with many people by sharing her personal experiences; people find relatable comfort and inspiration through them.
I felt a sense of sisterly, unconditional love within the pages of I Love My Love. Certain poems reminded me of things I’ve been told by my sister on the days I hated myself the most and lost touch with who I am on the inside because of physical issues and changes/situations beyond my control.
This is more than just a book. It is a symbol of a conversation with someone who genuinely cares for you; one who continuously pushes you to put yourself back together after you’ve fallen apart. It’s filled with words that we all need to hear at some point in our lives, especially those of us who love hard.
I Love My Love is a timeless piece of literary art to add to any book collection and if you haven’t already, you can purchase it from Amazon.com. An audio version of I Love My Love is also available on Apple Music.
Stay up to date with future projects from Reyna Mays by following her @ReynaBiddy.
- AUDIOVISUAL: AZIA X PULL UP ON YA - September 17, 2017
- CRUISING IN PHILLY WITH PENNY SKATEBOARDS - September 17, 2017
- INTERVIEW: TAPZ, NEW ZEALAND BASED RAPPER/PRODUCER INTRODUCES US TO “NOIR R&B” MUSIC - September 3, 2017
- SUNDAY VIEWS: HIKARI COSMETICS - September 3, 2017
- SUNDAY VIEWS: RUMI X, AN ECO-CONSCIOUS YOGA + ACTIVEWEAR LINE MADE FROM COFFEE GRINDS - August 27, 2017
- INTERVIEW: BAD PERCEPTION BY OGEMDI OBIWURU + WILL BRAD - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: JHOANNA ALBA, MENSWEAR DESIGNER + ENTREPRENEUR - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ASVP NAIL BAR BY VICTORIA NGUYEN - August 6, 2017
- BEHIND THE BRAND: ADORNED BY CHI EMPOWERS THE LIFESTYLES OF MISFITS AND MAGICAL GIRLS - July 30, 2017
- BEE RADIANT WITH THIS 100% ORGANIC FACE OIL BY VERNAL BEAUTY - July 30, 2017