In her new book, So I Wrote This For You, Victoria Ryan is a perfect reflection of why poets are the most fluent in speaking the language of love. This compilation of poems illustrate all the good, the bad, and the beautiful aspects of love we find ourselves consumed by every so often. It’s those words you need to read after a break up… The most clever ways to describe the feelings that come with falling… The essence of still experiencing intimacy in this new world of social media-driven relationships… The letters we all wish for the courage to write.
So I Wrote This For You will keep love alive in any season; there to read on lonely nights spent with candlelight and to share with someone special, too. All praises to Victoria for creating such a personal project; sharing a piece of her heart with the world.
- INTERVIEW: FRIDAY BY FRIDAY OPENS UP AND GETS REAL WITH SEASON 6 COLLECTION - June 18, 2017
- IN THE MEDIA: NEW MUSIC FROM JHENE AIKO, SZA, H.E.R., BRI STEVES + JOYCE WRICE - June 18, 2017
- THE MORNING POWER ROUTINE - June 11, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ARIEL BURNS, MODEL - June 4, 2017
- MAKING DREAMS AND REAL LIFE ALIGN WITH PHOTOGRAPHER, CATHALYSE - May 28, 2017
- LISTEN: SVGSZN PLAYLIST - May 21, 2017
- AZTEC SECRET’S INDIAN HEALING CLAY: THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL (+ 100% NATURAL) FACIAL - May 7, 2017
- INTERVIEW: HOW TO BE EVERYTHING WITH AUTHOR + MULTIPOTENTIALITE, EMILIE WAPNICK - April 30, 2017
- #THC: A HIGHER PERSPECTIVE - April 23, 2017
- DEAR LANEY X LA VIE EN ROSE FASHION SHOW - April 16, 2017