During this National Coffee Month, many of us celebrated our love for coffee and showed gratitude for its essential contributions to our day to day grind by indulging in some of our favorite coffee products. DARLA is spending our last Sunday of this month with RUMI X — an activewear brand made from actual coffee grinds. With their high-performance fitness apparel, RUMI X provides an entire range of products made from sustainable sources, such as recycled plastic bottles and coffee grinds.
Created by certified yoga teacher, Melissa Chu, RUMI X is committed to creating a line of apparel that allows its customers to express their personality while better serving the environment. “The RUMI X concept evolved from speaking to the yoga and wellness community,” explains Chu. “It was clear to me that the apparel we wore was not contributing positively to our yoga experience.”
The result from using only eco-friendly materials is breathable, flattering and vibrant apparel. I tried this Universe Full Support Sports Bra from RUMI X and it’s perfect for my morning meditations and yoga. Plus, it’s super cute and I enjoy running errands while wearing it as well. The triangular cut-out in the front makes it unique from a basic sports bra, the material feels amazing, and it’s supportive!
RUMI X offers a full collection of leggings, sports bras, tanks and long sleeve tops in multiple color ways and prints. Their leggings feature slimming wide waistbands and gusset lining for extra comfort. Conveniently, leggings have a barely visible pocket to keep cards, keys and loose change secure.
If you’re looking for new activewear as we transition into the fall season, RUMI X apparel could make a great addition to your wardrobe. Their mission to preserve the environment aligns beautifully with the purpose of yoga and wellness. Bringing energy to start off our days, and keeping them going, with positive intentions. A new way to do coffee.
Shop RUMI X online at rumixfeelgood.com and follow the brand @rumixfeelgood.
- AUDIOVISUAL: AZIA X PULL UP ON YA - September 17, 2017
- CRUISING IN PHILLY WITH PENNY SKATEBOARDS - September 17, 2017
- INTERVIEW: TAPZ, NEW ZEALAND BASED RAPPER/PRODUCER INTRODUCES US TO “NOIR R&B” MUSIC - September 3, 2017
- SUNDAY VIEWS: HIKARI COSMETICS - September 3, 2017
- SUNDAY VIEWS: RUMI X, AN ECO-CONSCIOUS YOGA + ACTIVEWEAR LINE MADE FROM COFFEE GRINDS - August 27, 2017
- INTERVIEW: BAD PERCEPTION BY OGEMDI OBIWURU + WILL BRAD - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: JHOANNA ALBA, MENSWEAR DESIGNER + ENTREPRENEUR - August 20, 2017
- INTERVIEW: ASVP NAIL BAR BY VICTORIA NGUYEN - August 6, 2017
- BEHIND THE BRAND: ADORNED BY CHI EMPOWERS THE LIFESTYLES OF MISFITS AND MAGICAL GIRLS - July 30, 2017
- BEE RADIANT WITH THIS 100% ORGANIC FACE OIL BY VERNAL BEAUTY - July 30, 2017